اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز في منتديات نادي اللغة الانجليزية
انك لم تقم بتسجيل دخولك او لم تسجل بعد نرجوا منك التسجيل و مشاركتنا
مع تحيات:ادارة المنتدى
English Club Forums
اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز في منتديات نادي اللغة الانجليزية
انك لم تقم بتسجيل دخولك او لم تسجل بعد نرجوا منك التسجيل و مشاركتنا
مع تحيات:ادارة المنتدى
English Club Forums
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم....اللهم اني كنت من الظالمين فغفر لي ورحمني ونصرني انت مولاي وغفر لوالدي ولوالد والدي و كافه المسلمين و المسلمات يا ارحم الراحمين ويا اكرم الأكرمين يا رب...آمين
نرجوا من جميع الاعضاء تغير اسمائهم المستعارة الى اسمائهم الحقيقية ليكون التواصل بين الجميع بخارج المنتدى بسهولة ويسر.............شكرا
اللهم صلي على سيدنا محمد وعلى آل سيدنا محمد كما صلية على سيدنا ابراهيم انك غفور رحيم سبحانك لا شريك لك انت ربي ورب كل شي

Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Haitham alomairi
المدير العام للمنتدى
المدير العام للمنتدى
Haitham alomairi

عدد المساهمات : 300
نقاط العضو : 14198
السٌّمعَة العضو : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/12/2011
العمر : 28
الموقع : in your heart

Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend   Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 17, 2011 4:40 pm

[Seven people are killed in an accident deterioration Bazaki
Source Grid Oman
Date: December 17, 2011

Seventy-six victims of last month
State Izki woke yesterday at dawn on a tragic accident and tragically killed seven people from the village of loving according to the latest statistics obtained yesterday, while the other 7 people were injured seriously injured amid few signs of surprise and sadness that dominated the tragic scene.
Has been the transfer of all patients who were all between the ages of childhood and early youth, ranging in age from 10 to 21 years to the Nizwa Hospital Reference for treatment.
The incident took place for a bus was carrying 14 people coming from the governorate of Muscat en route to the state of Bahla, before they depart to the right route for when they arrive to bridge the "wellness" I commend the state which led to the degradation .. As reported by the Royal Oman Police, however, that the reason for deviation from the route is not known yet.
In the latest statistics announced by the Royal Oman Police yesterday reported the death of 76 people during the month of November last year, while 836 others were injured by the severity of injuries ranging from serious, due to the occurrence of 504 traffic accidents. The police said she was relieved during the same month, 206,672 traffic violation.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://barka-eng-club.yoo7.com
Haitham alomairi
المدير العام للمنتدى
المدير العام للمنتدى
Haitham alomairi

عدد المساهمات : 300
نقاط العضو : 14198
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/12/2011
العمر : 28
الموقع : in your heart

مُساهمةموضوع: ..........................   Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend Emptyالإثنين ديسمبر 19, 2011 1:59 pm

اشكرا وبارك الله فيك اتمنى لك التوفيق و المزيد من المشاركة

Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend 120110
https://barka-eng-club.yoo7.com
ABDULHAMEED
مشرف قسم
مشرف قسم
ABDULHAMEED

عدد المساهمات : 158
نقاط العضو : 13727
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/12/2011
الموقع : ~~قلوبـ المحبينـ~~

مُساهمةموضوع: عد من 1الى 5وأختار العضو المشاكس/ة   Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend Emptyالإثنين ديسمبر 19, 2011 5:47 pm

تسلم على الموضوع
Mr. Abdullah Al Abri
المراقب العام
المراقب العام

عدد المساهمات : 51
نقاط العضو : 13754
السٌّمعَة العضو : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/12/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend   Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 24, 2011 1:53 am

Thanks Alot
May Allah bless the students we lost
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Mr. Abdullah Al Abri
المراقب العام
المراقب العام

عدد المساهمات : 51
نقاط العضو : 13754
السٌّمعَة العضو : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/12/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend   Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 24, 2011 1:54 am

Bless You All
وليد العميري
مشرف قسم
مشرف قسم
وليد العميري

عدد المساهمات : 325
نقاط العضو : 14539
السٌّمعَة العضو : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/12/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend   Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend Emptyالخميس يناير 12, 2012 1:36 pm

تسلــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــم اتمنالك توفيق Embarassed Embarassed
Ahmed al.omiari
ادارة المنتدى
ادارة المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 56
نقاط العضو : 13706
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/12/2011
العمر : 29
الموقع : oman

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend   Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend Emptyالجمعة فبراير 17, 2012 7:40 pm

[center]انا لله وانا له لراجعون

Deterioration of the bus accident in the street I commend
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
English Club Forums :: اهلا بك في منتديات نادي اللغة الانجليزية :: Interesting news in English-
انتقل الى: