اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز في منتديات نادي اللغة الانجليزية
انك لم تقم بتسجيل دخولك او لم تسجل بعد نرجوا منك التسجيل و مشاركتنا
مع تحيات:ادارة المنتدى
English Club Forums
اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز في منتديات نادي اللغة الانجليزية
انك لم تقم بتسجيل دخولك او لم تسجل بعد نرجوا منك التسجيل و مشاركتنا
مع تحيات:ادارة المنتدى
English Club Forums
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم....اللهم اني كنت من الظالمين فغفر لي ورحمني ونصرني انت مولاي وغفر لوالدي ولوالد والدي و كافه المسلمين و المسلمات يا ارحم الراحمين ويا اكرم الأكرمين يا رب...آمين
نرجوا من جميع الاعضاء تغير اسمائهم المستعارة الى اسمائهم الحقيقية ليكون التواصل بين الجميع بخارج المنتدى بسهولة ويسر.............شكرا
اللهم صلي على سيدنا محمد وعلى آل سيدنا محمد كما صلية على سيدنا ابراهيم انك غفور رحيم سبحانك لا شريك لك انت ربي ورب كل شي

the cluases

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Abdullah Hamood Alomairi
مشرف قسم
مشرف قسم

عدد المساهمات : 26
نقاط العضو : 13635
السٌّمعَة العضو : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/12/2011

the cluases Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: the cluases   the cluases Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 15, 2011 12:12 pm

I tried hard to complete the task, though it seemed impossible.

Time Clauses

Time clauses are used to indicate the time that an event in the main clause takes place. The main time conjunctions are: when, as soon as, before, after, by the time, by. They are placed either at the beginning or the end of a sentence. When placed at the beginning of the sentence, the speaker is generally stressing the importance of the time indicated.

For example:

As soon as you arrive, give me a call.

Most often time clauses are placed at the end of a sentence and indicate the time that the action of the main clause takes place.

For example:

I had difficulties with English grammar when I was a child.

Place Clauses

Place clauses define the location of the object of the main clause. Place conjunctions include where and in which. They are generally placed following a main clause in order to define the location of the object of the main clause.

For example:

I will never forget Seattle where I spent so many wonderful summers.

Reason Clauses

Reason clauses define the reason behind a statement or action given in the main clause. Reason conjunctions include because, as, due to, and the phrase "that the reason why". They can be placed either before or after the main clause. If placed before the main clause, the reason clause usually gives emphasis to that particular reason.

For example:

Because of the tardiness of my response, I was not allowed to enter the institution.

Generally the reason clause follows the main clauses and explains it.

For example:

I studied hard because I wanted to pass the test.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ABDULHAMEED
مشرف قسم
مشرف قسم
ABDULHAMEED

عدد المساهمات : 158
نقاط العضو : 13814
السٌّمعَة العضو : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/12/2011
الموقع : ~~قلوبـ المحبينـ~~

the cluases Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم   the cluases Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 21, 2011 12:21 am

تسلم على الموضوع
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

the cluases
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
English Club Forums :: اهلا بك في منتديات نادي اللغة الانجليزية :: " Vocabulary & Grammar "-
انتقل الى: