اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز في منتديات نادي اللغة الانجليزية
انك لم تقم بتسجيل دخولك او لم تسجل بعد نرجوا منك التسجيل و مشاركتنا
مع تحيات:ادارة المنتدى
English Club Forums
اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز في منتديات نادي اللغة الانجليزية
انك لم تقم بتسجيل دخولك او لم تسجل بعد نرجوا منك التسجيل و مشاركتنا
مع تحيات:ادارة المنتدى
English Club Forums
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم....اللهم اني كنت من الظالمين فغفر لي ورحمني ونصرني انت مولاي وغفر لوالدي ولوالد والدي و كافه المسلمين و المسلمات يا ارحم الراحمين ويا اكرم الأكرمين يا رب...آمين
نرجوا من جميع الاعضاء تغير اسمائهم المستعارة الى اسمائهم الحقيقية ليكون التواصل بين الجميع بخارج المنتدى بسهولة ويسر.............شكرا
اللهم صلي على سيدنا محمد وعلى آل سيدنا محمد كما صلية على سيدنا ابراهيم انك غفور رحيم سبحانك لا شريك لك انت ربي ورب كل شي

If a love of God tell him

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
وليد العميري
مشرف قسم
مشرف قسم
وليد العميري

عدد المساهمات : 325
نقاط العضو : 14539
السٌّمعَة العضو : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/12/2011

If a love of God tell him Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: If a love of God tell him   If a love of God tell him Emptyالسبت يناير 14, 2012 5:27 am

"I love you in God." Hassan is true

If I tell you one that loves you tell him in God
"I love God, who loved me to him." Hassan is true

If any of you praising the owner let him say inevitably to
"So and so I think. Reckoner and God. Not commend to God no one. I think he said that he knew that, so and so." Narrated by Muslim

Pray for those who make you known
"Made it known he does it for: May Allaah have reported good to praise." True

Pray for those who caused
From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that he heard the Prophet peace be upon him say: "Oh God, whenever the insured has caused so make it close to you on Judgement Day. Narrated by Muslim

Pray for those who offered you money
"God bless you in your family and owner." Bukhari

Prayer, which raises debt and please spent
"Oh God, Acfna Bhlalk for Hramk, and Ognni Pfdilk for Miswak" Hassan Saheeh al-Tirmidhi 180 / 3 "I seek refuge in You from worry and sadness, helplessness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, and rib religion and the predominance of men." Narrated by al-

When you return prayer religion (loan)
"God bless you in your family and the owner of a penalty but advances to meet and praise." Hassan is true

When you enter the market
"For the agency but God alone for his partner, King is the praise, gives life and causes death, a senior underwriter for the neighborhood, a good hand capable of everything." Hassan is true

Prayer of a disaster hit
Muslim a calamity befalls him safe Fbcol as God had commanded him, "To God and to Him we shall return, O Allaah calamity and compensate me with something better," but he breaks God has something better. Narrated by Muslim

Prayer concern and sadness
Masab slave who and grieved, he said: "Oh God, I am your servant, I'm your servant, son of Your handmaid, my forelock is your hand past the judgment, amended in taking the cords every name which You have called yourself or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation or accounted for in the knowledge of the unseen you have to make Quran the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest and evident grief and go virtual. " Me is grief and worry and replaced him with joy, his place was narrated by Ahmad and blessings of good words p. 74 "I seek refuge in You from worry and storage, disability and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, and the side of religion and the predominance of men." The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him a lot of this supplication.

Prayer anger
"I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the accursed." Narrated by Muslim

Prayer anguish
"For the agency but God Almighty Halim, the agency only God, the Lord of the Mighty Throne, to the agency only God, the Lord of heaven and Lord of the holy throne." (Agreed) said, peace be upon him distressed prayer: "Oh God, I hope there is no mercy to myself Tklna blink of an eye and fix me my business to the entire agency, but you are." "God, Allah, my Lord of Acherk Him" ​​It is true

The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "Call Noon as he called them in the belly of the whale," the agency only Yoonus of the oppressors - not called in by a Muslim man never anything but God answered him. "Correctly

Prayer panic
"However, the agency of God" (Agreed)

McCormack does the guilt and sin
Safe Viado who commits a sin and purifies himself well, then prays two rak'ahs, then pray for forgiveness for that sin is only forgiven him. True

Of it is found it hard to
"Oh God, the easier but Madjalth easy and make you sad if you want easy." Narrated by Ibn Sunni and classed as saheeh by Al-Hafiz prescribed for nuclear

McCormack and do the Attah is pleased or dislikes
The peace be upon him if he came to him is pleased, said: "Praise be to God who is righteous by his grace," and if he came to him something he dislikes he said: "Praise be to God for everything." Correctly (true Whole 201 / 4). The Prophet peace be upon him if he came to him was happy or pleased him fall down in prostration Thank God Almighty. "Hassan

McCormack exclamation when The good news
"Glory of God" (Agreed) "God is great" Bukhari

The thing he sees and admires him and afraid of the eye
If one of you sees himself or his property or his brother Mayajbh, let him pray for blessing, the right eye. True
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Haitham alomairi
المدير العام للمنتدى
المدير العام للمنتدى
Haitham alomairi

عدد المساهمات : 300
نقاط العضو : 14198
السٌّمعَة العضو : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/12/2011
العمر : 28
الموقع : in your heart

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If a love of God tell him   If a love of God tell him Emptyالسبت يناير 14, 2012 1:25 pm

thank you for topic
https://barka-eng-club.yoo7.com
مبدعة بلا حدود
مشرف قسم
مشرف قسم
مبدعة بلا حدود

عدد المساهمات : 114
نقاط العضو : 13740
السٌّمعَة العضو : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/01/2012

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If a love of God tell him   If a love of God tell him Emptyالأحد يناير 15, 2012 1:44 pm

أعجبني جداً هذا الموضوع

وأستفدت منه كثيراً

فالموضوع في غااية الرووعه

سلمت يداك..
[center]
وليد العميري
مشرف قسم
مشرف قسم
وليد العميري

عدد المساهمات : 325
نقاط العضو : 14539
السٌّمعَة العضو : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/12/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If a love of God tell him   If a love of God tell him Emptyالإثنين يناير 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Embarassed Embarassed thank yoou

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
English Club Forums :: اهلا بك في منتديات نادي اللغة الانجليزية :: Department of Islamic-
انتقل الى: